TaeguTec has released a brand new optimized line, the RHINOGROOVE, for parting and grooving machining.
The RHINOGROOVE is an optimized insert with an overall reduced length developed for efficiency in shallow depth of cut parting and grooving machining.
When compared to both the competition’s and existing products, the RHINOGROOVE’s center of gravity promotes better stability while the vibration during machining is minimized by the optimized holder pocket design that enables powerful clamping of the insert.
Since vibration is the single greatest influence on tool life in parting and grooving, the RHINOGROOVE guarantees improved stability and longer tool life due to minimized vibration during machining.
The RHINOGROOVE line comes in C and J type chip breakers which are available as standard items in either 2-3mm insert widths.
- Ideal for small component and shallow depth of cut machining due to the insert’s reduced length relative to the existing and competition’s equivalents
- Minimized vibration due to the insert’s center of gravity
- Optimized holder pocket design for better clamping
- Both ‘C’ & ‘J’ type chip breakers have excellent chip segmenting capability
- A range of grades (TT9080,TT7220,TT8020) to machine several types of materials